Acts Of Violence Acts Of Violence

That was..

Okay, first of all how was someone's head exploding out of nowhere an act of violence?
The blender thing was kinda gross.

Anyways, the backgrounds were plain, the animation was pretty bad, and if you're the one who made the ideas..you need to work on them cause they were all boring and not at all humorous.

Sorry, better luck next time.

The Deal {Old} The Deal {Old}

Nice.

Well done. I thought it was pretty good for Pivot.
You should try making something like this in flash, but with an in-depth storyline. Anyways, good job.

Bloody-Buddy responds:

Thanks alot silent never thought I get a 9 o.0

Plain Fight: Assault Plain Fight: Assault

Great Job

Good work man, I really enjoyed it. I applaud you on the smoothness, very well done. Although, in the earlier parts, a nice background could have been used. Later on in the movie I noticed you added more lighting and color effects.

Keep it up!
5/5
10/10

ramsy66 responds:

Thanks mate, really appreciated :D
I plan on adding proper backgrounds throghout in plain fight 5, but we'll have to see...

GunMaster Onslaught 2.0 GunMaster Onslaught 2.0

Game was awesome.

Very fun game, many options, although it could use better graphics, and maybe change the lazers to bullets. Overall, I had some fun. Good Job.

Special Mission Special Mission

Very Well Done.

I loved it, it was extremely entertaining and everything looked perfect. Only flaw I saw, was no english version. Other than that, 10/10, 5/5's from me.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Awesome

Very entertaining game. Looks like you put alot of work into it. I agree with the other reviewer, it does remind me of Worms. Anyways, keep up the good work. Oh and that headshot feature is really cool.

Good luck in the future.

9/10